Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seminar via Skype

Tomorrow, Thursday April 23rd, 2009 at 4 PM EDT, I will be doing a trademark and copyright law seminar for small businesses and artists via Skype. It will be in the form of a conference call. My Skype name is avernalaw, so add me to your list now and be online before 4 PM EDT tomorrow.

Topics covered:
  • What is a trademark.
  • How the trademark registration process works.
  • What makes a good, strong trademark.
  • What to do after a trademark is registered.
  • What is a copyright.
  • How a copyrighted work is used in other works properly and improperly.
  • And many more.
Just log in to Skype, add avernalaw to your list, and I'll bring you into the conference call at 4 PM EDT when you log in.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Terra and Phil said...

I'll have to join one of your skype trainings sometime. I'm currently involved with the Gonzaga School of Law IP club. We're looking to put on an IP seminar for artists. Let me know if you have any suggestions. -Philip Matthews, www.gonzagaip.org/blog

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home