Thursday, May 26, 2011

I hope you will be able to come out to see me speak!

I hope you will be able to come out to see me speak!


Executives Club of New Jersey

I will be speaking on June 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM to the Executives Club of New Jersey. The topic is Trademark, Copyright and Advertising Law Thoughts for Small-to-Medium Business. It will be jam-packed with thoughts and ideas.

Please come. RSVP by clicking this link:

http://www.meetup.com/ExecutivesClubNJ/events/17542263/

Hangover II/Tattoo

I am sure many of you heard of the conflict between the producers and creators of "The Hangover Part II" and the tattoo artist that designed Mike Tyson's infamous facial tattoo. The artist has sued the producers and creators for copyright infringement. The first question is if a tattoo deserves a copyright. This will probably come down to the medium upon which the design is fixed. I am sure no injunction will be given, though, and we can all go to the movies this weekend. http://bit.ly/lQd9RW



Sweepstakes



Have you noticed the proliferation of sweepstakes and contests? I picked up a Nesquick bottle with a sweepstakes. I received an e-mail from the New York Islanders about a sweepstakes. What other companies are holding sweepstakes?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home